SURF TRIPS INFO – WHATS IT ALL ABOUT:
We run regular surf trips in the UAE as there is surf in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman and even a few times a year in Fujairah. Trips will run regularly (1 – 2 times a week) when there are waves between October and June. They are full day trips that are timed around the best surf condition’s and tides in the best spots around and are very fun & social. We know the surf spots around the UAE very well and will go out in a big groups and find the best waves in the UAE for that day – 99% of the time with ZERO crowds so you will have the surf spots to yourselves.
For 2018 we have totally overhauled our surf trips to make them bigger, better, longer and more fun!
This is what you can now expect on every trip:
– Whats app group for surf trip trip alerts 055 601 0997
– New packages: Couples / Family / Tag-alongs
– Longer Trips – all trips now extended to cover the below
– Pre-Trip “Meet & Greet” at Amongst Few Cafe (1hr before the trip)
– Free Coffee at Amongst Few Cafe (Wake Up & meet the others!) Amongst Few Cafe
– 20% Off Pre-Trip Breakfast at Amongst Few Cafe (Fuel Up!)
– All trips to go to Umm Al Quwain
– First session at Harbour Beach (Recently beach cleaned & lovely!)
– Lessons (group & Private), Rentals & own board options available
– Relocate to Kitebeach Centre in UAQ
– Sit Down Set menu group Lunch at Kitebeach UAQ
– Chillax / Socialize / Surf / Volleyball at Kitebeach UAQ
– Surf more or just Chillout
All of this in a day so why not MAKE A DAY OF IT!
Occasionally we will have surf in Fujeirah and we will do a stay-over and stay on a hotel as a group which is super fun too!
The trips are suitable for kids, families, guys gals, singles, married, whatever – its all good and we will pack you into our surf bus for a day of healthy outdoor fun!
Life is more fun in a group so expect to meet some new friends and have a really good time!
NOTE: We also have awesome loyalty cards for regulars that offer further discounted and free surf trips plus a host of other free and discounted stuff to do. Also on the cards is a 15% discount on food & beverage and the hotel is licensed too so a cold one after the trip is a must!
PRIVATE SURF TRIPS:
These are surf trips designed to be a private trip for an individual (great as a gift) or to be booked as a private group. They are subject to availability of the surf bus and the surf guides and also the waves.
What this involves, is being picked up from your hotel or home directly and being taken out for a personal and exclusive surf trip to the best waves in the UAE. Our expert guides know the very best places to take you as we have been pioneering surf exploration here for years. We have all boards and equipment plus we can give lesson if its your first time. This is suitable for all levels of surfers from first timers to advanced.
We will provide all transportation, snacks & refreshments and have a van that will comfortably take 10 people. 13 people at a push if its a big group. We have a trailer for all the gear and will ensure the day is a half or 3/4 day full of fun and good times.
DESERT ISLAND SURF TRIPS – COMING SOON:
In development are surf trips on remote islands off the UAE coast. These are only accessible by boat and when conditions are suitable. They are also very exciting as they offer a great boat trip, totally uncrowded and uninhabited islands. These are currently in development so watch this space for details!
HOW TO BE INFORMED OF THE NEXT SURF TRIP:
Surf Trips are subject to waves and in the UAE we dont get waves every day. We are however following several surf reports and weather reports (see below) so we can plot the next trip according to when the waves will be suitable. These may run on any day of the weeks and we will only know 1 – 3 days before if the constrictions are good for a trip – sometime even the day before due to the changing weather. The best ways to stay connected and to see when the next trip will run are as follows:
- Watch our Facebooks groups (Fahrenheit Beachsports, Aloha Arabia & Surf School Arabia). This will be the first place the trip will be posted.
- Get onto our database for newsletters and trip shout-outs – just send us your email address.
- Whats app us on +971 55 601 077 to ask for info or to get added to the trip alert groups
SWELL REPORT RESOURCES
If you want to track the swell & wind, you can check out these additional surf report links.